The revival gothic chancel at Christ Church was built in 1885 to replace one deemed inadequate and in poor condition. The stained glass windows pictured here, were installed between 1886 and 1900
Click on each window in the photograph above to see a more detailed picture and read about the message.
The only First World War memorial at Christ Church is a stained-glass window placed by Rev. John Line and his wife, Emily, in memory of their only child, John Young Alexander Line – details here.