- 09:30 – 11:30 Parents & Toddlers (Christ Church Centre) – Term Time Only
A lively group of young children with mums, dads, grandparents & carers who come to interact with each other. It costs £1.50 per family, which enables us to support church activities. We offer wheeled toys, crafts, jigsaws, books, role play, climbing equipment and much more. Drinks, fruit & biscuits are provided. Coordinator – Sandra Morray – 286093
- 10:00 Coffee in Christ Church Centre before
- 10:30 Midweek Service in the Church
- 19:00 – 21:00 Rock Youth Group for years 9 to 13
- 20:00 Home Group at 2 The Glen, Stone
House Group meets every second Tuesday, during Term Time, except for Lent. Usually, not every week – check with Dave Bell for details -815775
- 10:00 Ladies Fellowship at The Vicarage, Bromfield Court
The Thursday Fellowship Group is a daytime home group for ladies. We meet in the Vicarage from 10 am until about 12 noon on a Thursday, every week except during the school holidays, and our meetings include having coffee or tea together, taking an in-depth look at part of the Bible, and sharing a time of prayer for each other. The group is led by Sue Kingman (812669)
- 10:30 Open Prayer meeting in the Church
- 19:30 – 21:00 House Group, 2 Trent Close (Except during Lent)
Led by Peter Rein or Sally Vaughan often assisted by the rest of the group, some of whom will take a turn in leading the worship or presenting the word!
We welcome new members – there is always a space even if it is on the floor!
Get in touch with the Church Office for more details
- 08:30 First Saturday of each Month – Prayer Breakfast in the Centre