Date(s) - 02/08/2020
9:15 am - 9:45 am
9:15am Sunday Communion Service
We are asking people to book to notify us of potential numbers at the communion services.
Read about these services below, and here.
Important information to make sure we meet safely.
– Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start, so that everyone can be seated in good time
– We are required to take a register of those attending-name and a contact phone number-from each person, or one from each household
– Registration & hand sanitizing will be done on entry
– We are required to keep a register for 21 days of those present
– Please sit by the green ticks and leave a gap of 2m between households/individuals
– Face coverings are not mandatory for those attending public worship, but the CofE is strongly advising that they are worn, primarily for the benefit of others; please consider this if you are planning to attend on Sunday evening.
– Toilets/kitchen will not be in regular use, but will be accessible if necessary
– Remember, the council car park is now £1 for Sunday parking!
Please also note that normal capacity will be reduced, and entry will not be possible if capacity is reached.
Other precautions include:
- No physical contact between communicants or at the peace.
- Hand sanitiser for all on entering the building.
- Minister to cover the bread while speaking prayers, and to minimise the handling of bread.
- Distribution in silence.
- Communion in one kind only (i.e. bread, but not wine).
- Minister will bring bread to you at your seat: please stand when I approach to indicate that you are receiving.
- Bread to be dropped into the hand (please ensure a flat had to receive this).
- No words to be used at this point.
- At the conclusion of the service the congregation to leave without delay.
Bookings are closed for this event.