The P.C.C. met on 22nd January 2020 and the following matters were reported:
- Rev Kingman expressed enormous thanks on behalf of the PCC to Helen Bowes and the team for all the hard work in organising and running the Advent Windows event.
- Rev Kingman reported that Christ Church and Oulton First schools were graded good in the recent SIAMS inspection (Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools) and Christ Church Academy was graded Excellent in a very thorough inspection.
- Rev Kingman expressed thanks on behalf of the PCC to Andy Stone for all the work he has done towards our appeal against the council’s proposed Christ Church Car Park charges for evenings and Sundays. Andy Stone reported that letters have been sent. Mr Stone is in the process of drafting a further letter detailing what has been discovered through the Freedom of Information Act.
- The large screen in church seems to be working well being used to display songs and support the talks
- Christ Church will be taking part in the Art Trail which is to run from 22/5/20- 26/6/20. Exhibits will be displayed in the foyer and corridor.
The next PCC meeting is on Monday 23rd March 2020.